The Cisco Meraki office-in-a-box solution is a complete, robust feature set right out of the box.
Meraki Office-in-a-box is a pre-configured ‘all in one’ network solution which is deployed and managed from the cloud. This solution is easy to deploy and administer across multiple sites. This includes:
With the cloud-based Meraki dashboard your entire network is under a single pane of glass:
Meraki Wireless LAN access points are pre-configured for a seamless user experience. It is 100% cloud managed and can be deployed across multiple sites in minutes.
Meraki MX Firewall
The Meraki MX Firewall with SD-WAN protects your network from security threats and vulnerabilities. It can also be deployed remotely via the cloud!
Meraki Switches can be pre-staged and configured entirely from a Systems Manager which allows for easy to deployment, management and troubleshooting.
How can Equilibrium help?
Here at Equilibrium we are Meraki and Cyber Security Specialists. Our consultants are Cisco experts and will take time to understand your complex security goals and objectives. We can preconfigure your new Meraki network so that when it arrives onsite it can be unpacked, connected and up and running within minutes.
Reasons for choosing Meraki for your network
There are many benefits of Cisco Meraki. For one, when you buy a Meraki product you are purchasing everything that solution is capable of doing- there are no additional costs for licenses or hardware. Meraki also constantly work to ensure its features remain cutting edge. So much so, since 2012 Cisco Meraki has produced more than 52 major feature updates.
Features of the Meraki Office-in-a-box products
Secure a site in minutes
- Centralised management- you can seamlessly manage distributed WiFi deployments
- Location analytics-including user visit time and whether they have visited before
- Application and visibility and control- For example in schools access to applications like Facebook can be blocked
- Automatic RF Optimization- optimize WiFi by measuring throughput, signal strength and interference.
- High capacity with real-time spectrum analysis- Designed specifically for high density and next generation deployments
Meraki MX Firewall
- Identity-Based Firewall- Assigns VLAN tags, firewall/traffic rules and bandwidth limits to enforce the right policies for users.
- Advanced Malware Protection- Protect your network from malware using threat intelligence. It allows you to identify previously unknown malicious files retrospectively
- Intrusion Prevention- Protects critical network resources from the latest security threats
- Auto VPN- Securely connects branch locations using mesh or hub-and-spoke topologies.
- Content Filtering- Block undesirable websites and URLs
- Multigigabit Ethernet- Provide the higher performance demanded by the latest access points over existing cabling.
- Enterprise Security- keep the wired network protected from external and internal threats
- Flexible Stacking- configure thousands of ports across standalone and physically stacked switches from anywhere
- Layer 7 Visibility- this makes it easy to understand how valuable network resources are being used
Powerful remote tools for finding and correcting issues, no matter where you are in the world