Cyber Security Engineer
Reporting directly to the Technical Director, you will be primarily responsible for supporting our sales and pre-sales teams on leading security implementations in a customer-facing role. You will be working in a dynamic environment with project implementations of much of the Cisco security suite including Firepower, ASAs, Email Security, Web Security, Umbrella as well as other leading security solutions such as Blackberry (Cylance), Fortigate and Sophos which will all be part of complex and exciting network implementations.
Skills and Attributes
- A genuine passion for security
- Understanding of security principles
- Ability to create quality technical documentation
- Evidence of self-study and commitment to long-term learning
- Able to pick up knowledge and concepts effectively through on the job training
- Listens carefully to instruction and ensures guidance is followed
- Continually improving, passionate about learning and improving
- Good relationship building skills, able to communicate with clients and colleagues alike
Desirable Skills and Attributes
- SC clearance or willing to undertake
- High degree 2:1 minimum
- Undertaking detailed documentation from pre-sales or high-level post sales capture documentation
- Physical hardware pre-staging, testing and implementation
- Client approval testing and ensuring implementation maintains Equilibrium’s high standard of excellence
- Building practice knowledge by shadowing technical consultants on engagements
- Consistently and diligently delivering tasks undertaken ensuring quality outputs and client experiences
Our Unique Perks
In return for your investment, you will be rewarded by:
- The opportunity to be a key part of an exciting and expanding security organisation.
- A competitive salary
- Flexible holiday entitlement
- Career progression
- Personal training budget
- Remote working
- Team social events
- Private Healthcare
As a growing company, we're always on the lookout for talented and driven people.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.