Would you like to work at Equilibrium?
Are you interested in pursuing a career within Cyber Security?
As a rapidly growing cyber security company at the forefront of the tech industry, we are always on the lookout for talented, passionate and innovative cyber security professionals. Here at Equilibrium our culture is everything. Our employees have the opportunity to make a real difference within the business. We encourage all departments to get involved with the development of new services, product offerings and marketing campaigns. Although we are seeking candidates who are technical experts; enthusiasm and creativity is equally as important. In the next couple of years we have plans to expand both our technical and sales teams. Please take a look at the job descriptions below.
If you think you have what it takes, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Network Security Consultant
Reporting directly to the Technical Director, you will be primarily responsible for supporting our sales and pre-sales teams on leading security implementations in a highly customer-facing role. You will be working in a dynamic environment with project implementations of the full Cisco security suite including Firepower, ASAs, Email Security, Web Security, Umbrella, Cloudlock, Meraki, ISE and DNA Centre in addition to complex network implementations.
Skills and Attributes
- Understanding of security fundamentals as well as a genuine passion for security
- Suitable experience and a qualification such as CCNA and CCNP Security
- Experience in the creation of quality technical documentation such as high and low-level designs
- Evidence of self-study and commitment to long-term learning
- Able to pick up knowledge and concepts effectively through on the job training
- Listens carefully to instruction and ensures guidance is followed
- Continually improving, passionate about learning and improving
- Good relationship building skills, able to communicate with clients and colleagues alike
- A minimum of 3 years in an network infrastructure role, a sound understanding of security, as well
- A desire to move into the further significantly into infrastructure security undertaking
Desirable Skills and Attributes
- SC clearance or willing to undertake
- High degree or equivalent experience
- Support pre-sales consultants on customer-facing meetings
- Undertaking detailed documentation from pre-sales or high-level post sales capture documentation
- Physical hardware pre-staging, testing and implementation
- Client approval testing and ensuring implementation maintains Equilibrium’s high standard of excellence
- Building practice knowledge by shadowing technical consultants on engagements
- Contributing to technical documentation and procedures
- Consistently and diligently delivering tasks undertaken ensuring quality outputs and client experiences
In return you will be offered the opportunity to be a key part of an exciting and expanding security operation, progress your career, be provided with significant training and the chance to work with the latest cyber security technologies. A competitive salary and is also on offer as well as a company car/ allowance.
Why do you like working for Equilibrium?
Senior Network Engineer
“One of the main attractions of working for Equilibrium is having the opportunity to help develop our services whilst working within a passionate team of likeminded people. As security products continually evolve, being able to work closely with a diverse customer base, from an initial proposal to implementing the solution, provides great job satisfaction and continual learning.”
Why we are different
Cyber security is all we do. We’re specialists and will tailor a security solution that fits your organisation’s needs. We take a pragmatic approach to cyber security; we understand the threats and the associated risks but we don’t use scare tactics to frighten you into spending money. We have implemented multi-tiered security solutions for many large organisations including NHS trusts, financial organisations and legal firms.
Equilibrium Security understand that our customers don’t have an endless budget to spend on IT Security which is why we can always help maximise the investment already made in security systems, removing the need to spend money unnecessarily. Our technical consultants will advise on the most appropriate resolution to the problem.