Junior Penetration Tester
Reporting directly to the Technical Team Lead, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the sales and pre-sales teams on security opportunities and delivering client-focussed penetration testing engagements to a high standard within a customer-facing role. You will be working in a dynamic environment with requirements for web application testing, network-based and host-testing as well as running phishing and other social engineering campaigns. In addition to working with your technical peers you will also work alongside the Director, Head of Sales and Marketing and Sales to contribute towards the development of other services such as managed security services.
Skills and Attributes
- A good understanding and genuine passion for network, mobile and application security
- Ideally 1 years’ experience and a relevant qualification or degree
- Evidence of self-study, practices, and commitment to long-term learning
- The ability to pick up knowledge and concepts effectively through on the job training
- Ambition to contually improve as well as being passionate about learning and improving
- Good relationship building skills, able to communicate with clients and colleagues alike
Desirable Skills and Attributes
- High degree or equivalent experience
- SC clearance or willing to undertake
- Working with the sales team to develop and progress sales opportunities
- Undertaking comprehensive documentation in a pre-sale’s capacity
- Working with senior and junior testing engineers
- Producing security output and ensuring high standard’s of documentation is maintained
- Building practice knowledge by working with technical consultants on engagements
- Contributing to technical documentation and procedures
- Consistently and diligently delivering output, ensuring quality client experiences
Our Unique Perks
In return for your investment, you will be rewarded by:
- The opportunity to be a key part of an exciting and expanding security organisation.
- A competitive salary
- Flexible holiday entitlement
- Career progression
- Personal training budget
- Remote working
- Team social events
- Private Healthcare
As a growing company, we're always on the lookout for talented and driven people.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.