Reporting directly to the Technical Team Lead, you will be primarily responsible for assisting our sales and pre-sales teams on security opportunities as well as delivering client-focussed penetration testing engagements to a high standard in a customer-facing role. You will be working in a dynamic environment with requirements for web application testing, network-based and host-testing as well as running phishing and other social engineering campaigns. As well as working with your technical peers you will also work alongside the Director, Head of Sales and Marketing and Sales Lead to develop additional services such as OT Testing and contribute towards the development of other services such as managed security services.
Skills and Attributes
- A solid understanding of network security, application security as well as a genuine passion for security
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience and a qualification such as OSCP or similar
- Evidence of self-study, practices and commitment to long-term learning
- Able to pick up knowledge and concepts effectively through on the job training
- Continually improving, passionate about learning and improving
- Good relationship building skills, able to communicate with clients and colleagues alike
Desirable Skills and Attributes
- SC clearance or willing to undertake
- High degree or equivalent experience
- Working with the sales team to develop and progress sales opportunities
- Undertaking comprehensive documentation in a pre-sales capacity
- Working with and training both peer level and junior testing engineers
- Producing testing documentation and ensuring Equilibrium’s high standard of documentation is maintained
- Building practice knowledge by training technical consultants on engagements
- Contributing to technical documentation and procedures
- Consistently and diligently delivering output, ensuring quality client experiences
Our Unique Perks
In return for your investment, you will be rewarded by:
- The opportunity to be a key part of an exciting and expanding security organisation.
- A competitive salary
- Flexible holiday entitlement
- Career progression
- Personal training budget
- Remote working
- Team social events
- Private Healthcare
As a growing company, we're always on the lookout for talented and driven people.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.