Equilibrium Security is an exciting, fast growing cyber security company based in the centre in Birmingham. Established in 2012 Equilibrium Security works with a number of high-profile vendors to deliver cutting edge network security for small to medium sized businesses.
We’re looking for two enthusiastic individuals to join our company and expand our business development team. The roles will incorporate a strong Marketing and Sales administration with a primary focus on lead generation.
You will be required to engage proactively with our prospective and existing customer base by:
- Identifying business challenges where we are able to assist
- Keeping them up-to-date on our solution offerings and promotions
- Communicating the benefits of engaging with Equilibrium
You have a great opportunity to get experience working for a technology company in the security industry with an ambitious forecast. We are certified Cisco & Check Point partners and so you will have the opportunity to work on marketing campaigns with these companies and their distribution partners.
Typically, the roles will involve the following activities:
- Strong focus on lead generation
- Proactively engage with prospective customers to promote and demonstrate our services and solutions
- Successfully execute targeted marketing campaigns
- Raising our social media profile through continuous output via Facebook/Twitter/ LinkedIn
- Utilise a number of methods to target prospective customers including:
- Social Media
- Sending campaign newsletters to clients
- Proactively engaging with our customers to find out where opportunities are in the sales cycle
- Developing and updating customer database
- Meet & exceed set monthly KPI’s
- Maybe required to attend customer meetings
In return you will be working in an exciting technology company in the high profile industry of security that has lots of growth potential. The role has the potential for extension over the initial term and the opportunity for career progression.
You will need a good telephone manner as well as plenty of initiative and enjoy working in a dynamic environment. We’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated, friendly and professional as you’ll be liaising with our prospective and current partners and customers on a daily basis.
You will ideally have an appreciation for the technology industry but would not need to be from a technical background. We will provide the necessary training so that you are able to articulate the importance of what we do.
The initial contract will be on a three-month basis, working 9am – 5pm Tuesday-Thursday. For the right candidate(s) we would look to extend this role to a permanent position.
Please click to reply with your CV