New Business Sales Executive
We are currently seeking a talented and committed Cyber Security New Business Sales Executive to further increase our client base. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be primarily responsible for driving and generating sales opportunities, networking and building relationships, forming proposals and continually working towards achieving and exceeding targets.
This appointment, which will incorporate a hybrid of remote and onsite working, plays a vital role in the success of our organisation, with ultimate responsibility for nurturing and sustaining the exceptional client relationships on which our success relies. The Sales Exec works in consultative sales capacity and is responsible for identifying and developing high value-based engagements within a target market with Equilibrium’s core offering.
An attractive salary with commission is on offer for a salesperson that can achieve and exceed annual gross margin targets.
Skills and Attributes
- You will be self-starter
- Manage your own workloads and diary
- A good understanding of network security, application security as well as a genuine passion for security sales
- Proven ability to find and develop client opportunities
- Develop innovative client strategies and articulating compelling journeys that demonstrate how Equilibrium’s services portfolio will enable the clients to achieve desired business security strategy
- Ability to engage at multiple levels including Business Leads, CIO, Heads of Function, CFO and CEO to maximise account engagement and safeguard long-term success
- Ultimate owner of client relationships, ensuring consistent satisfaction as measured through client feedback
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Cyber Security sales role
- Able to pick up knowledge and concepts effectively through on the job training
- Continually improving, passionate about learning and improving
- Ability to build relationships & communicate effectively and efficiently with internal teams/departments
- Experience of producing comprehensive documentation in a sales and pre-sales capacity
- Consistently and diligently delivering output, ensuring quality client experiences
Our Unique Perks
In return for your investment, you will be rewarded by:
- The opportunity to be a key part of an exciting and expanding security organisation.
- A competitive salary
- Flexible holiday entitlement
- Personal training budget
- Remote working
- Team social events
- Private Healthcare
In return you will be offered the opportunity to be a key part of an exciting and expanding security organisation, progress your career, be provided with significant training and provide valuable service to organisations of all sizes.
As a growing company, we're always on the lookout for talented and driven people.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.